Today, more solar energy is used for heating swimming pools than for any other single use. Over 200,000 pools are heated by solar in the United States alone. The oldest systems have been in use for more than 25 years, and are cost-effective, highly reliable and require minimal maintenance. Customer demand has spawned a thriving industry that now spans a large portion of the country. The solar option offers many important benefits for both existing and future pool owners. The following answers the most frequently asked questions that pool owners have about solar pool heating systems. Also, please see our FAQs page for more answers!
1. How do solar pool heating systems work?
2. Can my home accommodate a system?
3. What about operation and maintenance?
4. Why should I heat my pool with solar?
5. Would you like to see some examples?
NUMBER OF EXTRA SWIM DAYS IN TEXAS